Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day!!!


Happy Valentine's Day to all you beautiful people!! Have a wonderful day and spread Love wherever you go..a little smile..a kind word..Express to your loved ones how very much you LOVE them!

..and Loves to all of YOU!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

This is a poem by Nicholas Gordon

Be my Valentine, for I
Each day have thought of you.
My whole life couldn't manage what
Your ready smile can do,
Vanquishing my loneliness
As though all light were new.
Let me be your Valentine
Even as you're mine,
Needing what I have to give
That each might each define
In friendship and in harmony,
Now you, now I the melody,
Each helping each to shine.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, beautiful poem... ahhhhh. That makes me feel so nice...!! And it isn't the Prednisone I stopped taking that Tuesday lol! I took it for 2 days only and am letting the rest of the cold dissipate on its own. Much more manageable now.
    Thank you for the valentines loves xox you are so my favoritest friend ever, and i loves you !!! =)
    Hope you have a warm, fuzzy, sexy, stimulating, comforting, soothing, peaceful valentine's day like only a Pisces Queen of Cups can !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..Thank you..and I Loves you too!
    ..and I did have a Wonderful Love Day..Sigh..
    Love is great!!!! <3
    You are my favoritest friend too..You rock!

    ReplyDelete