Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Reclaiming Your Health


Living and Eating in a Raw Vegan Lifestyle is more than just a dietary discipline, it completely changes and heals every aspect of your being. Along with supplements geared for your situation, and supplemental juicing...You can give your body what it needs to naturally go through it's healing process. This healing starts at the cellular level when you allow your internal environment to be condusive to healing. I feel so blessed to have this experience of entire self healing. I am still a work in progress for sure, but I have come so far, so quickly. I want to share with as many as I can about my experience so others who are sick, depressed, desperate, dying, weak, unhealthy physically or mentally can find a solution to their pain. There is a solution, there are intelligent informed steps you can take to take control of your life again. Start here. Decide today that you want to be a beautiful, healthy, joyful being...Living life Vibrantly!!


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I have to stop myself from yelling it from the roof tops!=-} So instead I am going to start doing coaching.
    I nominated you for an award. The info is on my blog and down a couple of posts. I have been having a hard time with posting on your site the last few days. Not sure why though.

    LOVE ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete