Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 6 on my Raw vegan Quest

Almost anything we want for our life is possible..We have only to imagine and dare to reach for it...We are beautiful beings capable of incredible things.





Today I have spent a lot of time reflecting on my life. I am so glad that after years of being unhappy, and unhealthy, I am finally on a road that leads to me being truly satisfied, healthy and blissful in my life. I am so thankful for the wonderful man in my life, he is so supportive and loving. Our energy together is very healing for both of us. My home and my life are filled with so much love. Perhaps this has given me the courage to jump from the ragged cliff that I have been pacing on for years. To break free and fly with abandon to a happier healthier me.....Here I come! *Grin*
I am so thankful for the people in my life that introduced me to this healthy change in the way I eat, and also for the love and support of my family and my friends.

Today I had a great day. I found may wonderful recipes on the web that I am excited to try out.
For breakfast I had a smoothie made of;

2 apples
1 banana
5 strawberries
1 hand full of Kale
1/2 scoop of Vegan Vitamin Supplement
a hand full of ice

For lunch I had a smoothie made of;

1 apple
1 orange
1 frozen banana
1 large pineapple spear
2 hand fulls of spinach
1/2 a scoop of Vegan Vitamin Supplement
a hand full of ice

For snack I had strawberries and almonds
Lots of water
Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds cashews

I feel good today, but I had a hard time making myself drink water. I did drink a lot of water, but I didn't like it...lol. I am not hungry, and I am enjoying not craving anything. I feel totally satisfied. Must drink More....wa wa wa WATER!

For dinner I had a huge salad made of;
Butter lettuce
grape tomatoes
snow peas
cucumber
sunflower seeds and almonds
a few raisins

I am choking down.............er, I mean enjoying a nice large glass of WaTeR..yes yes, water is my friend. Heehee

I am off to go snuggle with my little peeps( I have 2 sons and a sweet man that need some loves).
*Huggs*
K")

No comments:

Post a Comment