Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coconut Oil is Just Amazing!



This week I started using Coconut Oil. It has proved to be a delightful treat!



Organic Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is a "healthy fat" that your body needs to function optimally. It is Cholesterol-free, and helps your body to maintain a healthy cholesterol level. It contains lauric acid which boosts your immune system and provides a strong anti-viral defense for your skin and internal organs. Coconut oil maintains healthy intestinal flora and promotes a healthy gastrointestinal tract. You can use it by adding it to your favorite smoothie, or favorite recipes that call for oil– It is extremely luxurious,healthy and tasty! Try mixing different fruits with Coconut Oil to create a delicious fruit spread. Apply Coconut Oil to your hair at night as a deep conditioner. Wash out in the morning and experience the difference in your healthy hair. Use Coconut Oil on your face and body as an incredibly potent moisturizer. Your skin will feel soft and supple. Pamper yourself by soaking your feet in warm water with Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil is the best massage oil on the market. Smooth, luxurious and sumptuous
.

I have Coconut Oil in the kitchen AND in the bathroom. It was so good that I had to have two. I can't believe I went so long through my life before I discovered this..( Thanks Aleesha!) I bought it because I had read about how wonderful Aleesha's skin was after using it in the bath. So out I went to get some for my bath( 'cause I like to pamper myself too ;). When I got home I tried it in my shake because it has been mentioned on different vegan sites that it is a good way to make the smoothie more..SMOOTH...lol That can't be a bad thing..everyone wants a smoothie that is more smooth! It was Delicious! I am so excited to find this yummy addition to my ingredients. I slurped all my smoothie down this morning and I couldn't wait for lunch so I could make another. Wow nice treat..and so healthy. YEY!!

I started to read about all the ways that we could use the Oil and I thought I would try it out. I need to get some new leave in conditioner for my hair..my poor dry hair....so I scrunched some into my bleached fragile locks..and wow....it is so healthy and shiney...it is just drinking it up! I put some on my skin to try as a moisturizer..and amazing...so silky.

I just couldn't help but gush about this..I am enjoying it emensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment