- 2 heads organic broccoli (stems and flowers)
- 1 small organic carrot
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c dried organic cranberries
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/3 c apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp sea vegetables
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- black pepper
Trim broccoli and cut it into large chunks. Put through a food processor using the grating blade, or use a mandoline to cut them into thin slices. The stems and leaves can be used along with the tops. Grate the carrot at the same time.
Toss the grated vegetables with the Sea veggies, red onion and cranberries in a large bowl. Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients (olive oil, apple cider vinegar, raw honey and pepper) and pour over the salad. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.