Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Art of Raw Living


Living as a whole is an art..
Living, while creating consciously,
is a beautiful design...















I have made a new commitment to myself to treat my body as a Temple in all ways. I have spent much time on developing myself spiritually, and I am returning to giving my body live healthy food.. so that I may be more vibrant, pure.. and radiating!

When I started eating Raw 2 years ago I was coming at it from a completely different approach. I was eating Live Raw Foods to become more healthy and had the joyful side effect of becoming more spiritually vibrant. This time I am excited to see how my body and mind responds to returning to this Raw Lifestyle Choice.

So Today I envision the healthy, happy, radiance that is me...
I drank Alkaline water with MSN Powder with Agave.. today to kick start my body for tomorrow, which will be...

Day ONE Of my New Raw Adventures...

I will be keeping track of my progress as well as posting daily recipes and healthy information, that will help you along your path if you choose to also consciously create a new vibrant beautiful you...

Body Mind and Soul Baby! Lets Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment