Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 2 of my Juice Feast..60 days Raw.


Today is a bright and beautiful day way up here in Vancouver,Canada.

I am in a really happy and positive mood. This is only my second day on my Juicy fest. I can't believe how much different I feel. Wow. As most of you know who follow my blog, I have been eating a 100% Raw Vegan Diet for the past 60 days. I have had amazing transformations in both my health, weight, out look on life, moods, inner and outer glow, and my spirituality. You can read more about the changes here if you like. This next step in my dietary change has taken everything that much further. It is almost like peeling back layers to reveal more on the other side. It is wonderful really.

On day 2 I started my day off with 1 liter of water

My morning juice was made of Spinach and cantelope; 1 Liter

1 liter of water

Afternoon was a juice/ soup of spinach, celery, cilantro, fresh basil, garlic, cayenne; 1 liter

1 liter of water

I had 1 liter of kale, lettuce, apple, celery with spirulina and chlorella, and hemp oil

for dinner I had a juice soup made of;
Spinach
Lettuce
celery
carrots
cilantro
basil
tomato
garlic
turmeric
cumin
cayenne pepper

I drank 2 liters of the soup/juice.

I was really hungry today I had all together 5 liters of fresh juice and 3 liters of water.

I felt like at the end of the day I had ingested too much after looking at the numbers..but my body wanted it so I drank.....I am feeling great and have lots of energy during the day..but sooooo ready for bed about 9pm.

So far so good.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!

    I randomly came across your blog looking for recipes. Funny thing is, I went raw only 2 days before you and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, so very close! I think we are probably going through very similar experiences right now!
    The blog account I'm posting from is definitely not a raw blog, but feel free to contact me and we can chat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you to achieve this much deserved state of GOODNESS xox. Seriously; this has been such a long time coming. Amen, allelujah!
    =D

    ReplyDelete