Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Measuring up

How Do we measure progress??
I guess we all measure it differently, but for weight loss I will choose a tape measure.







Yes Kiddies, I have decided that I had better get my butt in gear and start measuring myself. I would like to know where I started, so that when I have a healthy, lean and amazingly toned body, I have a point which I have traveled from. Are you noticing how positive and optimistic I am about my outcome? I will work on keeping my thoughts positive and clear about what I want to see for myself, not only health wise and weight wise, but in every aspect of my being. Expecting positive results is a big part of a successful result. Another part is being commitment to take the steps, you need to take, to get you to your destination. I have a pretty good idea of what it is going to take to get to the place where I feel good about my health and my weight. I am not saying it is easy, not at all. I am just saying that knowing where you want to get to, and knowing how to get there is very empowering. In this part of my life I feel very in control now. I just need to start working on the rest..Body, Mind and Soul my beauties. I must go and balance myself now... *Mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment