Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 14 of my Raw Vegan Diet

Well another day has Dawned and I am getting ready to go out into the big world full of Life.

I was super busy yesterday and didn't blog much so I will catch up yesterdays meals and then post later today when I get back to my nest.

I decided to treat myself since lately I have been having some very green smoothies. For breakfast and lunch I had a smoothie made of;

1 apple
2 pears
3 spears of pineapple
1 banana
1 tbsp of coconut oil
about a cup of previously blended greens- spinach and kale
1 scoop of Vegan supplement powder in Vanilla Chai

for diner I had a salad made of;

lettuce
yellow pepper
red onion
cucumber
shaved almonds
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds
craisens
pecans
tomatoes

*Topped with a balsamic vinegar and honey...VERY good!
I felt ok yesterday...a little emotionally down..but I wasn't too bad...lol I got a flat tire on the way to pick up the kids from school..but lucky for me my mom rescued my kids and my ex rescued me....all in all it was a good day..i am blessed to have so many people around me that love me.

Talk at 'cha all later!
"K")

No comments:

Post a Comment