Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 19 of my Raw Vegan Diet


On day 19 of my Raw vegan Diet I took it easy...I had a ME day. I rested, I read, I searched the web for new info on health and wellness. I realize that what helps me most is reading the stories of other people starting and discovering there own Raw Vegan Diets...Juicing etc. There is so much information on there sites..links..They want to share with others what they learned because they feel so much better for it. I feel the same way. The more I realize I am healing my body..taking charge of my own healing..the more I want to help others also find there way back to health and wellness.
My friend mentioned in the last post comments about a girl we had gone to high school with, who was sick with arthritis...Years later she saw her healthy and well. It had turned out to be a virus causing her illness.
Whatever we have( physical pain, depression, sleep problems, the list goes on) we need to remember this- Our body is programmed to naturally heal itself if we stop poisoning it and support it as it goes through its natural healing process.

I have been learning so much about this way of eating and its healing benefits...I know I will be free of any health concerns...It is funny because I was just thinking about this today..how I have felt horrible for years and tried so many things to feel better. I even tried some natural healthy things but nothing seemed to really last..then I gave up and part of the problem is that I tried to let medical science help me(BIG MISTAKE)..Everything they have given me either hasn't helped at all, or it managed to somehow damage my body in some way. What I am doing now ..with the juicing, fasting and eating live food..I am giving my body what it needs to do what it was designed to do..heal and sustain itself in perfect health. Unfortunately, because our body's have so much to deal with from pollutants in our environment and our food, we become ill. It gets over taxed and manifests all kinds of different diseases and problems. Fortunately for us we can turn back time by giving the body support and what it needs to return to a healthy and vibrant state of being.

In the posts to come I will start sharing with you the information that has allowed me to start the healing process in my own life. I will keep blogging and tell you what worked for me and what didn't along the way. I believe we can all have healing and what we want in life if we just have faith and confidence to make that journey.

On day 19 I started the day with a smoothie made of;

2 cups of water
3 hand fulls of spinach
2 large lettuce leaves
1 cucumber
4 pears
1 apple
1 frozen banana
1 scoop of Vegan Vitamin Supplement
1 scoop of Hemp Protein Powder
1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1 hand full of ice

I drank 2 liters of this all morning and afternoon, with 8 oz glasses of water in between refilling my smoothie glass. Doing that seems to be the most gentle way for my body to release the toxins as well as constantly feed myself as I go. I feel much better on the days I stay home and rest..but I feel it is important to support my detox with the Infrared Sauna..that assists in sweating out the toxins that I am releasing. At some point I will be getting one for my home, to help sustain my health when I reach that point. For right now I have to go out to do it..as much as I love to stay home... I am also Exercising for an hour before I go into the sauna..so my body gets tired. I am enjoying resting in between though...heal..relax...mmmm

For Diner I made Raw Tomato Soup;

Cream of Tomato Soup
2 cups tomatoes
2 cups red peppers
1/2 cup almonds or cashews, soaked
1/2 avocado
Juice of 1/2 large lime
1 tsp miso
Salt to taste
Fresh or dried basil (optional)
Water until desired consistency is reached

Blend until smooth, then taste. If it seems too acidic, add a little sweetener.

* It tastes much better with a bit of natural sweetner..

Today I am thankful for;
- the people who have gone before me who have concentrated on healing themselves and then share with all of us.
- my body's natural healing abilities
- the knowledge that enables me to create health and happiness in my life.

Live well, laugh, love...
*K")

No comments:

Post a Comment