Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 8 of my Raw Vegan Diet


I started my day with a nice glass of distilled water with lemon. I find that having lemon with my water makes it seem more attractive to me.


For breakfast I had a smoothie made of;

1 hand full of spinach
1 hand full of kale
a piece of cucumber
2 apples
1 banana
2 spears of pineapple
1 spear of celery
1 mango
1/2 a scoop of vegan vitamin supplement
Hand full of ice
Blended into a super green festival of flavors...mmmm

I grazed on this all morning, as well as having a few raw treats;
I had some snap pea snacks, as well as some fresh strawberries.

For lunch I had a salad from a fresh salad bar in the mall...I was so excited to see a place that juiced fresh juice and offered a huge selection of fresh veggies and fruit. That is amazing.

I had cucumbers
tomatoes
red and green and yellow peppers
broccoli and cauliflower
and little button mushrooms
with seeds and nuts on top- cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
Accompanied by a freshly juiced apple and pineapple juice.

For diner I had a smoothie made of;

watermelon
mango
cantaloupe
spinach
hand full of ice

wowwie...that was good! Before my smoothie I had a shot of wheatgrass with an apple juice chaser. Every time I do a shot of wheatgrass I am surprised it tastes like grass...hahahaa. It is a weird experience, but I feel great afterwards. It probably has something to do with knowing I am doing something wonderful for my body.

I also bought some new make up at the mall today, so I can cater to my girlie girl self and enjoy looking and feeling great with or without makeup.... life is great. I feel like I am going in the right direction finially. It is a long time coming..but I am ready for it..so ready!!

*Lovies Ladies*
*K")

No comments:

Post a Comment