Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 11 of my Raw Vegan Diet


Did I mention I am LOVIN' the Coconut Oil? It is Supa' Yummy!


So I mentioned on my last blog about how wondrous the Coconut oil is. It has made my Smoothies more exciting again. I tend to try a lot of the same combinations of fruits each day. It is because I feel safe eating certain combinations . I have tried being adventurous and ended up eating something that I could barely get down....However, I am going to make more of an effort to mix it up a bit, so I get a variety of fruits and veggies through out the day.

On day 11 of my Raw Vegan Diet I started with a glass of water...say it with me.."Water is our friend".. and it is good to drink lots of water everyday.
I made a smoothie of;

2 apples
hand full of kale
hand full of spinach
1 carrot
1 celery stalk
1 banana
1 scoop of Vegan Vitamin supplement
hand full of ice

I had a snack of snow peas and chucks of red pepper

I took this all with me as well when I went running around today..so I sort of grazed all afternoon in between my appointment at the Hyperbaric Clinic and driving. More about my adventures with the increased oxygen later.

For diner I had a Huge salad of;

lettuce
tomato
cucumber
avocado
sprouts
orange pepper
shaved raw almonds
craisins
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds

*for the top I mixed together oil vinegar and honey ( Which comes from bees...bee poop never tasted so good!) The honey is more of a vegetarian choice than a vegan one, but I was happy to have this small vice and I still felt that I was being healthy....and it made it taste so GOOD!!

In the evening I had warm water with lemon as I sat with my Mother and my Sweetie, playing card games before beddie bies....

Wonderful day...and it is great to take time for small pleasures after the kiddies settle down for the night. Quiet time with loved ones is a treasure beyond all others. Taking the time to nurture the relationships between you and the ones you love is so important to all around happiness. Love and support take you a long way in life..and as you give..So will you receive that love and support....and if you don't kick their butts....lol or get replacements...heehee!!

*Love and Light*

No comments:

Post a Comment